Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 07. *ETA to the USA Only
The SATURN is like no other tube out there. Utilizing HO Sports' Patented Sphere Technology, the SATURN delivers a unique ride by utilizing a single sphere surrounded by an asymmetrical, oversized deck. Riders kneel on the Softshell deck and adjust their body position to keep the tube upright in a turn. Never before has tubing been so interactive. Add some more fun to the equation by riding with a friend...the two of you will need to work together to keep the Saturn from tipping over in a turn. The SATURN is out of this world!
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add a Tough Rope to pull your riders. The 2k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 1 or 2 rider tubes or 2,300 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 2 people or roughly 340 rider pounds and is a great lightweight rope for small tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!FEATURES:
• Patented sphere technology - HO sports' patented sphere technology
• Softshell technology - full top coverage!
• Abrasion resistant - Reduced "Tube rash" often caused by traditional nylon covers
• Temperature controlled - Doesn't become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
• HO quick connect tow attachment system
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• No-show handles • 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Me and my wife might have bought this one a little bit late but when we took it with us during our trip on the beach our teenagers had a blast with this one and they have absolutely loved it!
The thing about this is that our friends loves this thing! This is great for smaller kids to ride inside and bigger kids have a blast hanging off the back and sides of it
This is one of the best Ho Sports tube that we have because when we took it on the lake everyone notices it. And we also have made a bunch of friends.it out
This Saturn Tube is indeed very fun tube. I had 5 kids on the tube and it had plenty of room. Very sturdy and strong.