Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly
10 Foot Cord Attaches To Battery With Alligator Clips
24 Inch Flexible Hose
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This tube pump is a monster. Plugged the inverter up straight to the battery and watch this thing go. I use it for all my boating toys. And because of this tube pump it saves our party at the beach because there are a lot of boating toys on that place and it needs to be set up in less than an hour and this one is lit for doing the job!
Because of this tube pump I had no problem inflating our tube for pulling people behind the boat. It really packs in the air so there aren't soft spots. I do have a hand pump to "top off" the fill but didn't need it. I am very impressed to have this tube pump
This tube pump is good for the money, for sure. The motor is great quality and it does the job. It blows air like a mofo. I used this to blow up five of my inflatables and it took less than 30 minutes on inflating all of em.
High volume tube pump is awesome. It sucks and blows like you are paying it by the second. It fills a 12' x 20' float in no time flat. Excellent for the boat. Well made and the attachments are easy bonuses and easy to keep up with.