Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
The FORMULA 3 is a fully covered tube that can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 riders! Put up to 3 people in the side by side, secure, cockpit style seats, sit back and enjoy the ride. The squared off back of the Formula 3 makes it stable in the whip while our new one piece floor makes inflation and deflation a snap. Made from the finest materials and backed by our industry leading 1 year warranty, the Formula 3 is sure to be the epicenter of your family's boating adventures.
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add a Tough Rope to pull your riders. The 2k Tube Rope is a 60 foot long rope designed for 1 or 2 rider tubes or 2,300 pounds of average tensile strength. It has a maximum of 2 people or roughly 340 rider pounds and is a great lightweight rope for small tubes and tubers.
ELITE PACKAGE: Add the High Volume Fast Tube Pump to Inflate Large Inflatables Quickly - Pump has a 10 foot cord that attaches to battery with alligator clips & 24 Inch Flexible Hose. The Elite Package Includes HO's top tow rope to secure your tube to your boat!
• 1, 2 or 3 riders - seated towable • 85" X 80"
• Boston valves - For quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Heavy-duty pvc bladder
• Nylon covered soft foam handles
• 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I personally love the formula 3! Because it is very stable and fun for all riding levels. Held up for six straight hours trading riders all day. And for our last two rides we were able to have our wildest rides ever because we had so much fun with the formula 3!
Formula 3 is super fun! I love the way how you can ride it two ways as well. If you do want to flip it around and ride it reverse you will have more fun. The only thing is, is on the start you do have to lean back so that you will enjoy the ride. And finally I could say that Formula 3 is super fun and I enjoy using it!
Formula 3 is a great towable! It gets outside the wake very easily and is extremely stable. It inflates and deflates easily on the boat with an electric pump and compacts nicely so when we are done playing we don’t have to go back to the shore to store it. Definitely worth the money and my kids absolutely love it!
The Formula 3 is by far the best towable we have ever had with my family!! You can really send the formula 3 up into the air and with tight turns without it flipping immediately.