Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 07 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
The iPUMP by HO Sports is an electric inflator/deflator that eliminates the hard work of inflating or deflating your favorite iSUP, iLAND, RAD, FAD or PAD...or any other inflatable with an H3 valve.
Simply insert the hose into the H3 valve on your inflatable, turn the dial to your desired PSI and press the "ON" button. The iPUMP has a 2 stage motor that will shut off automatically once it has reached your requested PSI. The iPUMP will inflate any HO Sports iSUP in about 10 minutes with zero physical effort. With the iPUMP you can save your energy for paddling or playing rather than wearing yourself out by manually pumping up your inflatable with its hand pump. The iPUMP can be powered by the cigarette lighter in your car or boat OR you can use the alligator clip adaptor (included) to connect the power directly to the battery in your car or boat. Get yourself an iPUMP and save your energy for the water.
☑ UP TO 20 PSI
☑ 54" FLEXIBLE HOSE
☑ 10' CORD
Plugs into cigarette lighter in your boat or car
☑ BATTERY CONNECTOR ADAPTOR INCLUDED
☑ HIGH POWERED 12V DC INFLATOR
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.