Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. *ETA to the USA Only
The WEBBING BOAT TOW HARNESS allows you to tow behind outboards and inboard/outboards. It's durable carabiners are great for quick and easy attaching in combination with the heavy duty nylon webbing.
• Tow behind outboards and I/ o's
• Durable carabiners for quick and easy attaching
• Heavy duty poly-e rope
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
The webbing boat tow harness has a good visibility in the water. This has been durable and dependable. The quick connect is very nice to quickly attach tube ropes.
Webbing boat tow harness does it's job and keeps the tow rope away from my outboard and propeller. A harness like this is a must if you are pulling tubes or skiers behind a boat with an outboard.
At first I was concerned that the snap hooks would not be large enough to clamp onto my transom and I was wrong. Because this webbing boat tow harness is indeed durable and would really last long.
I liked it that it was red and should be easy to see in the water as well as should float keeping it away from the prop and work for towing a two person tube. So far I am satisfied with this one.