Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This is a great product, I use this on my fishing kayak. With my smart anchor it will hold my kayak against currents in the local rivers. When I'm done, I dump the smart anchor, rinse the bag & go 'along my merry way' without significant added weight to handle.
We have a jet ski lift but when we know that we will be using the smart anchor often, it is really nice not to always have to used the lift. We have had our smart anchor for our jet ski and helps us when a squall or two has taken us by surprise and the smart anchor did a nice job of staying in place.
My sister had suggested we get some smart anchor for our personal floats so we could just chill in the ocean. It really did worked like a charm. EVERYONE wanted to just sit in the floats and relax.
Smart anchor made a perfect solution for the inter tubes we bring to the river every year. We have two person in the inter tube with an inflatable Formula 2. Smart anchor held two full grown people in the inter tube from floating down stream.