Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
The ROPE BOAT TOW HARNESS allows you to tow behind outboards and inboard/outboards. It's durable carabiners are great for quick and easy attaching in combination with the heavy duty poly-e rope.
• Tow behind outboards and I/ o's
• Durable carabiners for quick and easy attaching
• Heavy duty poly-e rope
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Even though we have not used this product yet. It appears to be a very well made product and exactly what we needed for pulling someone behind our boat. We look forward to using it this Summer with the kids!
Rope boat tow harness is heavy duty and it could even handle more persons at the same time! I could definitely feel the back of the boat getting "pulled" by my 3 person tube when making turns. And so far I am still using this one right now!
Rope boat tow harness is a nice heavy tow Bridal, and this is exactly what I was looking for. I simply removed the hooks that came with it and used my own to put two heavy-duty ones on that will do the job nicely. Each one of these hooks is rated at 600 lb.
The clamps on the rope boat tow harness that attach to the transom u bolts are heavy duty. I usually use this one for my own float and tubing. For many months now I have been using this consistently and it is durable!