Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 07. *ETA to the USA Only
HO sports is excited to debut the new and improved PLAY PAD
This 15’ x 5’ inflatable platform is now 4” thick for double the flotation. Another new innovation of the PLAY PAD are the welded seams which provide a smooth edge when slipping and sliding. The PLAY PAD inflates in minutes with the included hand pump and can be deflated and folded for compact storage when not in use. Use the stainless steel d-rings on the underside to tie-up to your boat, dock or anchor. Whether they’re practicing their cannonballs, playing one of the interactive games, or slipping and sliding, your kids will want to play all day on the play pad from HO sports.
Made from highly durable Dropstitch, these PAD's deliver superior bouyancy to keep you afloat all day
Easy, Compact storage- easily folds up to a manageable size when not in use.
With graphics that include games such as Checkers, Chess, Bean-bag Toss, Tug of War and Long Jump, your family will be thoroughly entertained in a world of pure imagination
HAND PUMPEasy to inflate with the Heavy Duty Hand Pump (Included
D-RINGSStainless Steel D-Rings - for easy connecting or anchoring
• Interactive Graphics: Twister, Beer-pong, Long-jump And Target Toss.
• 10cm (4in) Thick Welded Dropstitch Construction.
• Dual Action Hand Pump With Psi Pressure Gauge.
• Four 3.8mm Stainless D-rings - Commercial Grade D-rings On Bottom Deck For Easy Connection.
• For Use On And Off The Water!
• 90 Day Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Wow. This is extremely worth the money. My friend and I have so far only tested it out in the pool, but we love it. We used an air pump that plugs into the car.
My nieces and nephews range in age from 1 to 21 and they all had fun on this. It's durable too. They were taking turns running and jumping off the dock onto this mat for more than an hour and it still held up.
Perfect size. We had 3-4 adults floating off of it or leaning on it. It had colors on it that can be use to play games. Durable material but comfortable. Light weight. For our use it was perfect.
This monster is awesome. It took surprisingly little time to initially assemble and blow up. We bought this for a music festival on a reservoir and needless to say we were the envy on all other water goers.