Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Sep 29. *ETA to the USA Only
The MAUI is 8' x 5' and 4" thick. The MAUI's dropstitch construction is so rigid and durable you wouldn't know it's inflatable unless you saw it being inflated. The MAUI comes with a hand pump designed specifically for the high pressure valve on the MAUI. The included hand pump will fill the MAUI to the desired pressure with ease. Use the MAUI to lay out in the sun, let the kids play king of the hill, use it as a mobile dock to store your gear, use it as a starting platform or simply set up a lawn chair & a cooler and cast your line in the water. The options are endless. The MAUI is made of the highest quality materials and is extremely durable. It's covered against any defects for a period of 1 year, but the MAUI will surely last for many years as long as it's cared for.
• Dual layer drop stitch construction - so rigid you wouldn't know it's inflatable unless you saw it being inflated. They'll comfortably support standing adults, kids, chairs and coolers.
• 2 stabilizing ballast bags - once submerged, these bags fill up with water and work amazingly well to keep from tipping and shifting side to side. When finished, just unzip and the water weight disappears!
• 8 nylon handles - soft yet strong handles on corners to let you easily move & carry while also assisting bording and repositioning your iland.
• 4 3.8mm stainless d-rings - on top deck to connect anchor, tent or another iland or isup.
• Electric pump - for the easiest inflation possible.
• Carry tote - included
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
This maui platform mat is great and it is exactly what I was looking for. We live on the lake and wanted a floating dock for us to hang out on in the water. It is firm and stays above water. The thing is definitely easy to move around and it is great for parties.
We are so happy to receive this maui iland! The construction was really rigid and our son and his friends will spendt hours on it, and it also saves us a fuel saver rather than spending half the day boating. We needed something which we could throw in and inflate at our destination
This maui iland is so awesome! Totally better than I expected! Have wanted a maui iland for years for the kids to play on in the lake and this one is better than I have imagined. Easy to get up on although there is a bit of work to it since there’s no ladder, and can be slick when wet, but when dry it is really nice to do relaxing on.
This maui iland is truly big especially if you put it into the water.My friend just bought the big one and it's huge sitting on his beach but it's a nice size in the water. Maui iland is great and fine for like 8 kids. My kids had a lot of fun because they were able to play on this maui iland.