Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 07 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
The FIJI is 8' x 5' and 6" thick. The FIJI'S dropstitch construction is so rigid and durable you wouldn't know it's inflatable unless you saw it being inflated. The secret to the FIJI'S stability is the ballast bags which are located under the 2 opposite corners of the FIJI. Once submerged, these ballast bags fill up with water and work amazingly well to keep the FIJI from shifting side to side and from tipping. The FIJI comes with its own electric pump which makes inflation a breeze. Simply plug the electric pump into your cigarette lighter or use the alligator clips (included) to attach to your boat/car battery, turn the dial to the desired psi and push start. The electric pump will fill the FIJI while you are getting the rest of your gear ready for your day on the water. Use it to lay out in the sun, let the kids play king of the hill, use it as a mobile dock to store your gear, use it as a starting platform or simply set up a lawn chair & a cooler and cast your line in the water. The options are endless. The FIJI is made of the highest quality materials and is extremely durable. It's covered against any defects for a period of 1 year, but the FIJI will surely last for many years as long as it's cared for.
INCLUDES: Electric pump - for the easiest inflation possible, Carry tote - included
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add the SMART ANCHOR - The HO Smart Anchor is a mushroom shape bag anchor. Fill it with rocks or sand and anchor large towables, iLANDs or iSUPs in up to 30 feet of water. Use the smart anchor to give your towables another life as floating islands. The Smart anchor includes the reinforced anchor bag, variable length 30 foot anchor line, and attached floating rope collection bag to keep the excess rope safely out of the way.FEATURES:
• Dual layer drop stitch construction - so rigid you wouldn't know it's inflatable unless you saw it being inflated. They'll comfortably support standing adults, kids, chairs and coolers.
• 2 stabilizing ballast bags - once submerged, these bags fill up with water and work amazingly well to keep from tipping and shifting side to side. When finished, just unzip and the water weight disappears!
• 8 nylon handles - soft yet strong handles on corners to let you easily move & carry while also assisting bording and repositioning your iland.
• 4 3.8mm stainless d-rings - on top deck to connect anchor, tent or another iland or isup.
• 1 Year Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Fiji Iland was the best water toy purchase that we have made this past summer. Because It is very easy to get in and out of the water. Large adults could stand up and jump into the water without too much bouncing action for the rest of the crowd sitting on the island.
I was surprised because Fiji Iland held up during our 4 day river trip. We anchored it in front of our campsite and it stayed there the whole time.
My family loved this fiji island at our new lake house and it was a huge hit with friends that had small children. There is plenty of room for the adults on the island while the kids played on it too. Kids up through 10 years were having a great time and I'm sure even the older kids would enjoy too.
I placed a big tarp under the fiji island and inflated it easily. Then a couple of us carried it into the water and anchored it on its two sides using a concrete block anchor on each side. It was played on very energetically over this past weekend both kids and adults had fun with it