Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
The BALI ILAND'S dropstitch construction is so rigid and durable you wouldn't know it's inflatable unless you saw it being inflated. The BALI ILAND is 10' x 8' and 6" thick - making is the ultimate ILAND fun! The secret to the BALI'S stability is the ballast bags which are located under the 4 corners of the BALI. Once submerged, these ballast bags fill up with water and work amazingly well to keep the BALI from shifting side to side and from tipping. The BALI comes with its own electric pump which makes inflation a breeze. Simply plug the electric pump into your cigarette lighter or use the alligator clips (included) to attach to your boat/car battery, turn the dial to the desired psi and push start. The electric pump will fill the BALI while you are getting the rest of your gear ready for your day on the water. Use it to lay out in the sun, let the kids play king of the hill, use it as a mobile dock to store your gear, use it as a starting platform, attach the ishade tent (sold separately) to get some relief from the sun's uv rays, or simply set up a lawn chair & a cooler and cast your line in the water. The options are endless. The bali is made of the highest quality materials and is extremely durable. It's covered against any defects for a period of 1 year, but the BALI will surely last for many years as long as it's cared for.
INCLUDES: Electric Pump for the easiest inflation possible, Carry Tote
DELUXE PACKAGE: Add the SMART ANCHOR - The HO Smart Anchor is a mushroom shape bag anchor. Fill it with rocks or sand and anchor large towables, iLANDs or iSUPs in up to 30 feet of water. Use the smart anchor to give your towables another life as floating islands. The Smart anchor includes the reinforced anchor bag, variable length 30 foot anchor line, and attached floating rope collection bag to keep the excess rope safely out of the way.
- Comfortably Supports Standing Adults, Kids, Chairs & Coolers!
- Dual Layer Drop Stitch Construction
- 4 STABILIZING BALLAST BAGS
- 8 NYLON HANDLES
- Soft Yet Strong Handles on Corners to let you easily move & carry while also assisting bording and repositioning your iLAND.
- 4 3.8MM STAINLESS D-RINGS on top deck to connect anchor, tent or another iLAND or iSUP
- 1 Year Warranty
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
We have a boat and a lot of boats have those huge foam pads but I didn't want one of those because they take up too much room on the boat. This bali iland is PERFECT! It blows up in minutes and is very durable!
I have a boat that me and my friends used it on a large lake. We always drop anchor in a shallow area beside a bunch of other boats to socialize. This bali iland has been a fan favorite of everyone on my boat. It is large enough for a few adults to use.
Bali Iland inflated quickly and easily. Once inflated, it was a little awkard for a single person to carry, but not impossible. Easy with two. I used an electric pump, but it was so fast with the the electric pump I can't imagine it would take long with a regular one either.
These bali iland are awesome! We now have three of them and absolutely love them! On our summer vacation we were tied up with some relatives who have one of the foam ones that roll up and everyone preferred our bali iland!