Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
The brand new Freewing wingfoil range incorporates all of Exocet’s know-how in terms of shape and foil boards! The Freewings were developed with the aim of being easy to access, while maintaining versatility and high performance!
The unprecedented volume distribution gives them great stability when stopped, which makes them very accessible and facilitates the take-off phase by positioning the foil ideally for take-off.
The back-step makes it easier to pop, while the hollow bridge provides stability and response underfoot despite the bulk and thickness of the rails. Once in flight, the volume melts away to make the board feel very playful underfoot and excellent performance, in freeride or wave navigation. The 6'2 doubles as Windsurf foil board!
- Front concave and bevels to soften the water feel
- Optimal volume distribution to facilitate take-off
- Back-step facilitates popHollow bridge provides stability and bouyancy
- Mast foot rail for windfoiling (6'2 Hybrid only)
- Double US Box
- 3 footstraps (included)
- Semi-custom molding
- Biaxal 160g fiberglass
- 3 sizes
- PVC deck and hull
- Multiple structural reinforcements on the rails
- 5 ft 4 inches 66 cm wide 90 Litres
- 5 ft 10 inches 73 cm wide 105 Litres
- 6 ft 2 inches (Hybrid) 76 cm wide 135 Litres