Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Sep 29. *ETA to the USA Only
Functionality, comfort, and safety are a priority for Connelly when it comes to water shenanigans.
Women's Classic neo is constructed with its extremely popular "V" back flex panel design that provides superior flexibility and incorporates a flattering cut to keep the vest snug to every contour of your body. The front and back segmented sections deliver a vest that maximizes mobility and comfort.
☑ U.S. Coast Guard Approved Neoprene vest
☑ Center zip with "V" back flex panel
☑ Segmented foam for increased mobility
☑ Two (2) hidden belts with side release buckles
☑ Oversized armholes for easy entry/exit
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
The build quality of womens classic neo vest is great, and the material is very comfortable. Size is exactlty how i wanted and I purchased a women's medium thinking it should be a good middle-of-the-road fit, and it is indeed perfectly fit.
Womens classic neo vest felt stylish, comfortable and safe. Jumping straight in the water there was no feel that is was going to slide off. I am 5'8", 190lbs. and bought a large size.
This womens classic neo vest felt so secure. There was no shifting. It stretched enough to get it on but still felt as though it was hugging you tight. I spent 4 hours in the water playing with kids, maneuvering rafts and kayaks from the water and manning my own kayak.
I am 5'7" 145 pounds and have a large chest and this fits exactly how I would want it to. this womens classic neo vest is perfectly fit to me since i do have a big boobs it really feels more secure whenever I am wearing this one.