Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. *ETA to the USA Only
Pull in either direction - you know you can keep the entire family happy with the Viper 3.
Two Way Tow Cockpit Tube. The all-new Viper 3 is a great design for the entire family! Pulled from the front, this towable features a fully surrounding cockpit shape and low center of gravity for younger riders that want a secure ride. Towed from the rear, riders are seated in a kneeling position gliding over wakes with ease.
☑ 74” L x 88” W (deflated), pre-assembled with a 1-year warranty
☑ 3 rider tube with Two-Way Tow technology
☑ 840D Nylon cover with heavy-duty bladder and 3 EVA pads
☑ 6 fully padded handles with knuckle guards and 6 grab straps for added safety
☑ Boston valve for easy inflation and quick connect tube rope attachment
☑ Covered mesh bottom drains excess water
☑ Peel and stick repair kit included
WARNING: Prop 65 information
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
We purchased the Viper 3 tube this summer and it has been great. We do have 4 and to my surprise they just love it. We have had no problems at all.
The viper 3 is very well made and it has a good back support!
This is the best one by far we have had and made us a ton of memorable experiences!
Even my dog rode it and I could see on his eyes that my dog loved it!
This the second Viper 3 tube that I've ordered. The first lasted for 4 years of fun and at the same time with the abuse! My teenagers and the adults really love it. This is the one to order if you're into these towable tube and this is perfect.
I am SO GLAD I bought the Viper 3 Tube.. My Grandkids really did have tons of hours, and also the big kids , and the neighbor kids, all have had an AWESOME time on this towable tube.. I