Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Keep your boat legal and passengers safe with the Connelly Throwable Cushion.
Convenient webbing straps for easy carry and throwing in an emergency situation. Lightweight flotation foam construction with durable nylon fabric.
☑ U.S. Coast Guard Approved throwable cushion
☑ Webbing straps for carry and throw
☑ Durable nylon and foam construction
☑ 15"L x 16"W x 2.5"H
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I owned this connelly throwable cushion for 20 year's and it is still in service and just purchased 4 more and there the same ones I purchased 20 year's ago very good price and quality you can not get better connelly a name to trust
I am a good swimmer but you never know what will happen right? And so I wanted a preservere to carry along just in case. The handles are great for using if need be but not being suffocated wearing a bulky jacket. Plus who ever complained that their seat was too comfy?
I got these for our kayaks and they are awesome. I was not worried about the price and I was even pleasantly surprised by the quality of these. I now know why they were a little bit more than some others I have seen in the store. I would highly recommend getting these ones.
I really do need this, because it serves the purpose. It is as described like others before me. It seems there are 8 thin independent layers to the foam cushion but it is comfortable especially for the price.