Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Find enlightenment in your favorite setting!
The Nava inflatable paddleboard is a fully equipped yoga/fitness platform that is shaped for a more convenient paddling experience. The rectangular design provides tip to tail stability for even the most difficult poses. Float free or use any of the 4 anchor points around the edge to keep your board stationary.
☑ 6" high-pressure drop-stitch construction
☑ Soft sanded EVA deck pad for comfort and traction
☑ Bottom side carry strap for an obstacle-free platform
☑ 4 corner carry straps
☑ Rear bungee straps to hold down cargo
☑ 4 D-Rings for leash or anchor point attachment
1. Standard - Fully equipped yoga/fitness platform that is shaped for a more convenient paddling experience.
☑ 3 piece adjustable aluminum paddle
☑ Carry bag
☑ High-pressure pump with gauge
☑ Patch & repair kit
☑ Coil leash
☑ One removable 9" center fin
2. Deluxe - Light As Air Boat's Top of the fiberglass paddle made by Yolo. This sleek, white SUP Paddle is extremely portable and perfect for paddlers of all heights. It is constructed with a fiberglass shaft and heavy duty polymer blade. The paddle has a Palm-grip which fits any hand and keeps the blade oriented during each stroke. It adjusts from 70" - 84". The 2-pc breakdown construction provides portability while the angled blade provides more power to the stroke.
3. Elite - SUP DRIVE FIN SYSTEM. The rules and regulations on registering vessels vary from state to state. Be sure to research your local laws to be in compliance on public waterways.
☑ 3 forward drive speeds and 1 reverse
☑ 2.5-3.1 mph range. 12V DC
☑ 240W motor
☑ 2-4 hour cruising time
☑ Wireless remote with waterproof armband
☑ Includes adapter to fit all US Fin Boxes
☑ Waterproof battery case attaches with universal bungee cords
☑ Size: 9'6"
☑ Width: 35.5"
☑ Weight: 20.0lbs
☑ Volume: 355 L
☑ Max Capacity: ≤350lbs
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
The board has hit the rocks and driftwood hard several times and no damage or dents was done to the board. It’s is easy to fill up and carry with the handle.
Durable, fashionable, made for all conditions, and extremely efficient. This product is one of the best purchases ever made. I’ve taken it out in all types of conditions and it has held up
I spent several months reviewing and studying boards, and these consistently rose to the top of the of my lists as the best combination of features and affordability. Our family of 10 is looking forward to a trip the Gulf of Mexico in June to try them out, and we'll report back once we've had a week on the water!
Our children were very excited to receive two Nava 9'6" Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP in time for Christmas this year! While we have not yet been able to take them on water (living in Colorado) we have blown them up several times, and from experience with other boards, we're impressed with their sturdiness, and the quality of construction is all that was advertised
This is the first inflatable SUP I’ve ever owned and it 100% has exceeded my expectations! So happy with how good it did on the water. Not to mention how easy it is to inflate and transport.