Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Functionality, comfort, and safety are a priority for Connelly when it comes to water shenanigans.
Connelly's Men's Classic neo vest is constructed with its extremely popular "V" back flex panel design that provides superior flexibility and adjusts to a wide range of body types. The front and back segmented sections deliver a vest that maximizes flexibility and comfort.
☑ U.S. Coast Guard Approved Neoprene vest
☑ Center zip with "V" back flex panel
☑ Segmented foam for increased mobility
☑ Two (2) hidden belts with side release buckles
☑ Oversized armholes for easy entry/exit
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I personally have brought this vest to keep on board my kayak. Although I bought it mainly for purposes of emergency while kayaking, I tested it out in the water. Overall I'm satisfied with this product.
I now have finally had a chance to take these neo vest out. At first I felt they sat up too high, but once we sat in the canoe they were perfect and pretty comfy. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable vest.
If you're looking at a vest that is comfortable but can also save your life, well you're in the right place. Because this classic neo vest did save my life when I was hit by a big object and was left unconscious for minutes.
I personally bought a pair of these, one for me, one for my husband. We were tubing down our local river and she was throw off by an unexpected rock/rapid and landed under it luckily he had this on him.