Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 29 and Oct 02. *ETA to the USA Only
The M-16 Connelly belt pack is even smaller than our original SUP inflatable vest!
The convenient and compact belt style is very comfortable and stays out of the way of your stroke. If you need flotation, simply pull on the tab to activate the included CO2 cartridge to inflate the bladder. A zippered storage pocket is included for carrying essentials.
☑ U.S.C.G. Approved Type V PFD, with Type III Performance
☑ 16-gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy
☑ Oral inflation provides additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs.
☑ Not recommended for non-swimmers or weak swimmers
☑ Requires user to place vest overhead after inflation
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I bought this as a gift and now I need one for myself. It's so much more comfortable than wearing a full life jacket. It is also portable and it is easy to carry around without having to feel awkward.
This is an excellent inflatable belt pack. Just as described. Mainly wanted to post pictures to show that this is safe for use. And I really do recommend this one!
This is awesome way to stay protected and move freely in a kayak. I inflated it and checked it as directed. It fully inflated and folded back up without any issues. I can't believed I feel safe to have this one
It is exactly as described! These are great, fits well and easy to wear. Hopefully we never need to use but we now have piece of. Ins if we do. It is comfortable to wear too!