Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 07 and Oct 10. *ETA to the USA Only
Buckle up with your co-pilot and hold on!
Classic Cockpit Tube. The Double Trouble is a partially covered, double rider cockpit style tube constructed with a rounded bow for effortless starts, large side gussets for extra stability, and a low center of gravity for a safe ride. The large squared off stern keeps the Double Trouble stable on turns and in rough conditions.
☑ 66’’ L X 72’’ W (deflated), pre-assembled with a 1-year warranty
☑ 2 rider tube with comfortable inflatable back and seat cushions
☑ 420D Nylon cover with heavy-duty bladder
☑ 4 padded handles with knuckle guards for added safety
☑ Boston valve for easy inflation
☑ Quick connect tube rope attachment
☑ Covered mesh bottom drains excess water
☑ Peel and stick repair kit included
WARNING: Prop 65 information
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
We have bought the double trouble 2 tube instead of renting a tube on the beach. My kids had a blast with it. We even made money with this one because we were able to rent it out to the people who like to go tubing
I have been a fan with connelly before that is why I decided to purchase the double trouble. This double trouble tube is wonderful. The durability of this one is great.
Our family had some much fun on this double trouble 2 tube last summer. Definitely a lot easier to drag with then others if your in the sitting position. The double trouble is indeed a good product
We may have different tube before but nothing can beat the double trouble tube that we now have and the kids like this one it is so far the best. Pulls great in either direction. We are happy