Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Functionality, comfort, and safety are a priority for Connelly when it comes to water shenanigans.
Connelly knows how important it is to have a vest that properly fits your youngest family member. Connelly now offers their Youth and Child neos in their extremely popular "V" back flex panel design that adjusts to fit a wide range of youngster body types. These Neoprene vests are U.S. Coast Guard Approved, Type 3 (Infant is Type 2) personal flotation devices for all-around use.
☑ U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III and II (Infant)
☑ Center zip with adjustable straps with side release buckles
☑ Child and Infant vests include adjustable crotch straps and grab strap
☑ Infant vest includes a head pillow with a grab strap
☑ Child: 30-50 lbs
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I was really confident swimming with my child while he was wearing this, and it fit him well and enabled him to swim in a more natural fashion so he could actual practice.
Child classic neo vest is an excellent swim vest. Our daughter (4 years old next month, 30 lbs, 37.5" tall) seems very comfortable in it. If she jumps in off the side, her head does under but she bobs right back up.
My Granddaughter uses this in the pool every day. It fits perfectly and the strap DOES NOT ride up her bottom. She still is able to swim freely,
Child classic neo vest fit my daughter perfectly and gave her so much more freedom to swim than a puddle jumper. I wish we'd known about this before!