Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
A wider blade design helps round out this paddle as the perfect go-to paddle while its three pieces make for easy storage.
A three-piece adjustable carbon shaft and molded blade create an all-around SUP paddle. With a wider blade, designed to move through the water like the foot of a duck.
☑ Adjustable 3 piece 69-84″ (175 cm x 213 cm)
☑ Blade: 85 in2 (548 cm2) 33.5 oz. (0,95 kg)
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
I'm very thankful it did! The paddle is super light, easy to put together, easy to transport in its perfectly sized case.
Nice, solid paddle. Not the slightest wobble -- transfers all energy from the stroke into propelling the board. Ergonomic handle.
I remain impressed with these paddles. Very light, no flex, and easy to assemble and adjust.
This is an excellent paddle. I recently bought an inflatable standup paddleboard and I've been spending a lot of time on it.
This is a great Paddle. Husband was using a rental and ended up borrowing mine for a little bit because it was more comfortable and was easier to paddle with. We ended up buying a second one for him.