Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 05 and Oct 08. *ETA to the USA Only
This carbon composite paddle is both durable and feather-light.
The design of the VARIO series allows these lightweight, all-purpose paddles to easily adjust between 220 cm and 250 cm lengths to meet the needs of various conditions or of different paddlers. The Superlight is our carbon composite paddle which is both lightweight and durable.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Great paddle! I have used this twice now and love it. It is very sturdy, comes apart for easy storage and transport, and is great quality! I see no indications that this won't serve me for years to come.
Very pleased for my first paddle to accompany my first kayak. This feels much better and worked much more efficiently than the one the rental place gave my wife to use so I switched with her
I was surprised to find that these paddles are as sturdy and lightweight as they are. For the price, these are about as high quality as it gets
This is exactly the kind of durable and lightweight paddle I was looking for. I couldn't find anything in stores that would fit my budget.