Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Carbon blade and shaft make this paddle an excellent choice.
An in-between paddle with a blade not as wide as the Vector or as narrow as the Focus. This all-carbon paddle is sturdy and offers just the right amount of flex for efficient paddling.
☑ Adjustable 2 piece 69″ -84″ (175 cm x 213 cm)
☑ Blade: 83 in2 (535 cm2) 25.8 oz. (0,73 kg)
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Love this Paddle! Easy to assemble, convenient storage case, sturdy construction, and adjustable lengths. We used it this last summer with my paddle board and it was perfect. Would definitely buy again.
This AquaGlide Rhythm Adjustable paddle has met my expectations and is well worth the price.
This one is quite a bit less expensive and by golly it does indeed float so no more worries about our younger guests. It was very simple to assemble and works every bit
I have used it about 10 times so far . Good quality construction as far as I can see. I go alot so we will see how it holds up ,but seems awesome .