Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 05. *ETA to the USA Only
The Aquaglide Lounge Series Solarium is a waterfront social lounge deck best for family-sized groups. Bask in the sun while others take their beverages in the shade by connecting the Solarium to one or more of our shaded Liquid Lounges!
The Solarium can be used as a standalone accessory or extra social space on any Aquaglide park layout.
Key Technical Features
- Welded Drop-stitch – 15cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength, and UV resistance.
Tritex – Uniquely textured version of our Duratex material adding grip and cooling attributes.
Interlock 5 – 2 sets of tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
Interlock 7 – 2 sets of secure and tamper-free 5, or 7-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof caps for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways. Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
- Boarding – Low-profile drop-stitch construction provides easy boarding access from the water.
☑ Best For: socializing, lounging, and sunning.
☑ Capacity: 5 Adults / 5 Children
☑ Warranty: Limited 3-year Residential / 1-year light Commercial
☑ Dimensions: 10’ L (305 cm) x 4’2” W (157 cm) x 6” H (15 cm)
☑ Min Water Depth: 3.3 ft (1 m)
☑ Solarium, Vario-Lock™ straps (14), repair kit.
☑ Not Included: Anchor weights, mooring lines, and inflation pump.
Max Weight – 1,000 lb. (454 kg) max weight.
Materials – 15 cm welded single-layer drop-stitch
- – 10’ (3.0 m)
A number of Accessory Attachment D-rings – 7 each on 2 sides, 5 each on 2 sides.
Minimum Required Anchor Weight (Optional) – 550 lb. (250 kg)
Anchor Points – 1
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ Please view the Solarium Tech Sheet for mooring details.
☑ Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ Most Lakefront items require 3.5 – 5psi to function properly. With this in mind, the best pump for the Lakefront items is the Hurricane 110V 3.6 Pump.
☑ Alternatively, any Aquaglide kayak or SUP pump with a Halkey Roberts type valve can be utilized, such as Accelerator HP 12V 20 Pump. The Accelerator Pump can reach 20 psi and be used to inflate any of our items with its 12V vehicle adapter.
- ☑ The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points, and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in an increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Aquaglide Accelerator HP 12V 20 Pump
Inflate and deflate using a kink-proof hose and attached fittings for Boston, and Halkey-Roberts type valves. Perfect to inflate kayaks, paddleboards, and much more!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov