Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 09. *ETA to the USA Only
The perfect all-around manual pump for inflating kayaks, ISUPs, and small aquapark pieces.
An alternative to electric pumps, the Dual Action Hand Pump is perfect for inflating kayaks, ISUPs, and small aquapark pieces. Complete with a pressure gauge, hose, and interchangeable nozzles this pump is equipped to get the job done!
☑ Double or Single action for rapid inflation
☑ Extra-resistant inflation hose
☑ Ergonomic T-shape handle
☑ Enlarged ergonomic base for extra stability
☑ 2 valve fittings
☑ Built-in pressure gauge 0-2 bar (0-29 psi)
☑ Capacity: 1×2000 cc
☑ Dimensions: 5.75″ x 12″ x 25″ (14,6 x 30,5 x 63,5 cm)
☑ Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. (1,2 kg)
☑ Material: ABS and Aluminum
☑ Applications: Inflatable kayaks, Inflatable SUPs, and valve compatible inflatable products
• Dual Action HP Hand Pump 29
• 50.5″ (128,3 cm), 1″ diameter (26mm) hose
• 2 valve fitting adapters: 718/2005 (Halkey-Roberts type valve), Boston (rapid inflate)
• 2 replacement o-rings
HOW TO USE THE DOUBLE ACTION HP HAND PUMP 29
1. Attach the hose to the pump.
2. Select adaptor based on valve type and attach to the hose.
2. Move the lever to double action for inflating twice as fast and begin pumping.
3. Continue pumping until you reach the required psi (bar) pressure.
Use the built-in pressure gauge to see your progress.
If your product requires a psi (bar) higher than 10 psi (0,68 bar) it is recommended to switch the lever to single action to reach high pressures.
1. To achieve higher pressure pump your item until you are anywhere between 7-10 psi (0,48 – 0,68 bar).
2. Stop pumping and move the lever to single action. Continue pumping until you reach the proper pressure for your item. Use the built-in pressure gauge to see your progress.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.
Great new inflatable kayak. Good service and delivery. Would appreciate a deflatable pump to get the air out.