Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 10 and Feb 13. *ETA to the USA Only
The perfect all-around manual pump for inflating kayaks, ISUPs, and small aquapark pieces.
An alternative to electric pumps, the Dual Action Hand Pump is perfect for inflating kayaks, ISUPs, and small aquapark pieces. Complete with a pressure gauge, hose, and interchangeable nozzles this pump is equipped to get the job done!
☑ Double or Single action for rapid inflation
☑ Extra-resistant inflation hose
☑ Ergonomic T-shape handle
☑ Enlarged ergonomic base for extra stability
☑ 2 valve fittings
☑ Built-in pressure gauge 0-2 bar (0-29 psi)
☑ Capacity: 1×2000 cc
☑ Dimensions: 5.75″ x 12″ x 25″ (14,6 x 30,5 x 63,5 cm)
☑ Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. (1,2 kg)
☑ Material: ABS and Aluminum
☑ Applications: Inflatable kayaks, Inflatable SUPs, and valve compatible inflatable products
• Dual Action HP Hand Pump 29
• 50.5″ (128,3 cm), 1″ diameter (26mm) hose
• 2 valve fitting adapters: 718/2005 (Halkey-Roberts type valve), Boston (rapid inflate)
• 2 replacement o-rings
HOW TO USE THE DOUBLE ACTION HP HAND PUMP 29
1. Attach the hose to the pump.
2. Select adaptor based on valve type and attach to the hose.
2. Move the lever to double action for inflating twice as fast and begin pumping.
3. Continue pumping until you reach the required psi (bar) pressure.
Use the built-in pressure gauge to see your progress.
If your product requires a psi (bar) higher than 10 psi (0,68 bar) it is recommended to switch the lever to single action to reach high pressures.
1. To achieve higher pressure pump your item until you are anywhere between 7-10 psi (0,48 – 0,68 bar).
2. Stop pumping and move the lever to single action. Continue pumping until you reach the proper pressure for your item. Use the built-in pressure gauge to see your progress.
Great new inflatable kayak. Good service and delivery. Would appreciate a deflatable pump to get the air out.