Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 17. *ETA to the USA Only
The AquaGlide Universal Archway takes water parks to a whole new level. Whether it’s the high or low road, the archway provides fun for up to 6 people. Featuring an intermediate climbing arch above and a tunnel below!
These feature adds excitement, diversity, and play value for up to six users at once. Designed to fit any Aquaglide Aquapark Series, the Universal Archway can be connected to other park features on all eight sides.
Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength, and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 8 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With a tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated two-way ladder walls provide challenge and excitement over the archway.
- Shade – Convenient shaded rest and play area offer an alternate route beneath the archway.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Obstacle – Presents an obstacle challenge that adds to the fun.
- Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
☑ Best For: climbing and transferring to other features.
☑ Capacity: 6 Adults / 6 Children
☑ Warranty: 3-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
☑ Dimensions: 12’8” L (385 cm) x 12’8” W (385 cm) x 8’3” H (251 cm)
☑ Min Water Depth: 10’ (3.0 m)
☑ Universal Archway
☑ Repair kit
☑ Not Included: Boarding platform, anchor weights, mooring lines, bridles, Vario-Lock™ straps, inflation pump.
- Max Weight – 1,200 lb. (544 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 4,400 lb. (2,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 1 with a 2-way bridle.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on all 8 sides.
- ☑ Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ If utilized as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splash mat.
- ☑ The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points, and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in an increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Produced with class-leading 10 cm Double-layer drop-stitch construction, the Swimstep 5×5 is designed for exceptional durability and connected to any Aquapark using the 5 D-Ring Interlock System!
The Swimstep XL is an ergonomic platform that provides improved access over traditional boarding ladders due to its low-profile design!
The Speedway 10 is designed for higher traffic Aquaparks and those installed in extreme climates or closer to the equator!
Whether a user chooses to walk, run, slip, slide, leap-frog, or cartwheel, the stable Speedway 20 is the piece that links together Aquapark features!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov