Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 27 and Mar 30. *ETA to the USA Only
The Aquaglide Supertramp 27 lives up to its name with a 20' X 20' outstanding jumping, bouncing, and launching platform supported by a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame and robust springs!
Use the Supertramp 27 trampoline as a standalone item, or connect to any Aquaglide Aquapark layout configuration using the integrated D-ring Interloc System. The Supertramp is not only a trampoline; it’s a floating centerpiece for users to soar above the water.
Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex – Commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength, and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 4 sets of secure, tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With a tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Jump – Numerous options for exiting the tramp and cooling off.
- Bounce – The prime attraction, superior bouncing thanks to the steel frame system and stainless springs.
- Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
☑ Best For: bouncing, jumping, launching, and lounging.
☑ Capacity: 6 Adults / 6 Children
☑ Warranty: 3-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
☑ Dimensions: 20’ L (610 cm) x 20’ W (610 cm) x 3’ H (91 cm)
☑ Box Dimensions: L 5.1′ x W 1.9′ X H 1.6′ (1,55 m x ,57 m x ,48 m)
☑ Min Water Depth: 8′ (2,44m)
☑ Supertramp 27
☑ Repair kit
☑ Not Included: Boarding platform, anchor weights, mooring lines, Vario-Lock™ straps, bridles, and inflation pump.
- Max Weight – 2,000 lb. (907 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.80 mm / 28 oz
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 2,200 lb. (1,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 4 sides.
- ☑ Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ If utilized as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splash mat.
- ☑ The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points, and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in an increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Produced with class-leading 10 cm Double-layer drop-stitch construction, the Swimstep 5×5 is designed for exceptional durability and connected to any Aquapark using the 5 D-Ring Interlock System!
The Swimstep XL is an ergonomic platform that provides improved access over traditional boarding ladders due to its low-profile design!
The Speedway 10 is designed for higher traffic Aquaparks and those installed in extreme climates or closer to the equator!
Whether a user chooses to walk, run, slip, slide, leap-frog, or cartwheel, the stable Speedway 20 is the piece that links together Aquapark features!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov