Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 10 and Feb 13. *ETA to the USA Only
The Monkey Dome is a fun feature that challenges users to swing or climb their way across without falling. However, unlike monkey bars on land, the Monkey Dome is much more forgiving because when a user falls, they land in the water!
The Monkey Dome’s sides also provide a way to transfer to other Aquapark features by providing two Neptune-style structures where users hold on and balance from beam to beam as they traverse the structure. With three options to cross, the Monkey Dome can be used as a standalone feature or connected to other Aquaglide Aquapark features using the D-Ring Interlock system.
Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Cave – Interior space is almost cathedral-like providing a focused atmosphere for the task at hand.
- Monkey – Features overhead monkey bar handles to traverse the sizeable gap. A serious challenge!
- Balance – Offers 2 alternate paths; each a Neptune-style balance element to keep users on their toes.
- Obstacle – Presents a serious obstacle challenge which adds to the fun.
- ☑ Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- ☑ If utilized as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splash mat.
- ☑ The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
☑ Best For: climbing, swinging, and traversing.
☑ Capacity: 6 Adults / 6 Children
☑ Warranty: 3-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
☑ Dimensions: L 20′ x W 10′ x H 10.9′ (L 6.1 m x W 3.04 m x H 3.33 m)
☑ Box Dimensions: L 3.93′ x W 3.28′ x H 2.79′ (L 1.2 m x W 1 m x H .85 m)
☑ Min Water Depth: 8.6′ (2,6m)
☑ Monkey Dome
☑ Vario-Lock™ straps (10)
☑ Repair kit
☑ Not Included: Boarding platform, anchor weights, mooring lines, bridles, and inflation pump.
- Max Weight – 1,600 lb. (726 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 2,200 lb. (1,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4, or 2 with 2-way bridles.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 2 sides, 4 each on two sides.
Produced with class-leading 10 cm Double-layer drop-stitch construction, the Swimstep 5×5 is designed for exceptional durability and connected to any Aquapark using the 5 D-Ring Interlock System!
The Swimstep XL is an ergonomic platform that provides improved access over traditional boarding ladders due to its low-profile design!
The Speedway 10 is designed for higher traffic Aquaparks and those installed in extreme climates or closer to the equator!
Whether a user chooses to walk, run, slip, slide, leap-frog, or cartwheel, the stable Speedway 20 is the piece that links together Aquapark features!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov