Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 03 and Apr 06. *ETA to the USA Only
The Aquaglide Catapult is the perfect way to add a swing or trapeze to your Aqua Park water experience. The Catapult sends users swinging or launching themselves over the water!
An integrated swim platform and molded climbing steps on the inside and outside make it easy to board from the water and climb onto the swing position. Use the Catapult as a standalone feature or connect to any Aquaglide Aquapark configuration using the D-Ring Interlock system.
Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength, and UV resistance.
- Welded Drop-stitch – Integrates 10cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure, and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With a tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Novice climbing to the launch platform.
- Swing – Incorporates an impressive swing feature with an optional trapeze bar for ultimate fun.
- Swim Platform – Provides an integrated staging and rest area.
- Boarding – Offers easy re-boarding access from the water thanks to low-profile drop-stitch construction.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
If utilized as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splash mat.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points, and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in an increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
☑ Best For swinging.
☑ Capacity: 1 Adult / 1 Child
☑ Warranty: 3-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
☑ Dimensions: L 16′ x W 13′ x H 15′ (L 4.6m x W 4m x H 4.6m)
☑ Box Dimensions: L 39.9” x W 30.7” x H 21.6”, 194 lbs. (L 100cm x W 78cm x H 54cm, 87,9 kg)
☑ Min Water Depth: 8’ (2.4 m)
☑ Catapult (including swing seat and a trapeze bar)
☑ Repair kit
☑ Not Included: Anchor weights, mooring lines, Vario-Lock™ straps, and inflation pump.
- Max Weight – 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3, 10cm single layer drop-stitch
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 4
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 3 sides.
Produced with class-leading 10 cm Double-layer drop-stitch construction, the Swimstep 5×5 is designed for exceptional durability and connected to any Aquapark using the 5 D-Ring Interlock System!
The Swimstep XL is an ergonomic platform that provides improved access over traditional boarding ladders due to its low-profile design!
The Speedway 10 is designed for higher traffic Aquaparks and those installed in extreme climates or closer to the equator!
Whether a user chooses to walk, run, slip, slide, leap-frog, or cartwheel, the stable Speedway 20 is the piece that links together Aquapark features!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov