Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 06 and Nov 09. *ETA to the USA Only
Pre-Order Now. Ships the end of October!
Short and nimble, the Rapid 9’6¨ is an advanced river SUP delivering easy surfing action with surprisingly radical performance attributes.
Featuring stability, ease of use with desired speed and control, the Rapid guarantees unbeatable fun in all types of waves. With a width of 33” and 300L volume, you will be sure to stay on board when the going gets rough. The RAPID features an optimized nose shape and a more aggressive rocker line. The fine-tuned 4+1 heavy duty fin system allows tight turning and the crossing of shallow sections without compromising any portability. The Double Layer Technology makes this board ultra-robust for the unbeatable fun in all types of waves.
Super Electric PumpThe air pump is electric and works from a car lighter. It is especially convenient when there is no access to a stationary power net. It is supplied with a pressure sensor which helps control the process of pumping up to a certain mark. An air pump for sup is quite compact and will easily fit into a small bag. This simple in use device will come in handy at the right moment.
Deep diamond-cut crocodile skin EVA footpad for ultimate grip and less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear
Heavy-duty Mini Fin setup for quick turning and shallow waters
Extra-wide compact shape for outstanding stability and maneuverability in streams and white waters
Neoprene Carry Handles
Tail Kick Pad
☑ Board Size: 289 x 84 x 15 cm (9'6 x 33" x 6")
☑ Weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg
☑ Volume: 300 L
☑ Maximum Payload: 286 lbs / 130 kg
☑ Max Air Pressure: 18 PSI
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.