Additional costs and important information associated with importing your Stryker Boat.
- Shipping is $650.
- Fees and taxes are paid by the customer
- Duty Cost on Boat– Customs charges 2.4% of the value of the boat. Typically this ranges from $100-$250
- Duty Cost on Accessories – This could range from 0-20%. Some accessories are not charged an import fee at all. Others like wheels could be 20%
- Import taxes are charged directly by carrier (DHL) and submitted to US border services. Sometimes the carrier will require your IRS/SS# for import purposes.
- The customer receiving the boat may be asked to supply their Social Security Number to customs.
- State taxes vary from state to state. Your state may charge tax before delivering your boat.
- You will need to register your boat.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 08 and Oct 11. *ETA to the USA Only
Dock your jet ski almost anywhere with the most VERSATILE and AFFORDABLE PWC Lift on the market!
The Air-Dock PWC boat lift is extremely versatile. Use it with your personal watercraft docked bow in or stern in.
Shown with floating PVC Frame Kit and air control box. (items sold separately)
Use one PWC Air Control Box to operate on a personal watercraft lift or multiple lifts.
Very low-pressure air will easily hoist our watercraft several inches above the water.
With the Air-Dock mounted parallel to your dock, you can even drive the watercraft straight through it.
To dock the PWC stern first, sit backward on the seat and close the handlebars. Then pull in with a rope.
The two lifting airbags are connected with a rope that allows width adjustment. The space between the airbags allows water flow for the watercraft.
The PWC model hoists the PWC several inches above the water and holds the PWC stable.
The watercraft lift is approximately the same width as the PWC.
Inflatable Control Unit
AC blower - 110 volts
The Air-Dock boat lift includes a 110 volt AC electric blower. if you do not have 110 volt AC power available at your dock we have an optional battery inverter (700 continuous watts) to operate the standard blower from your boat battery.
Inflation times vary from 3 minutes to 12 minutes depending on the size of the boat and Air-Dock.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.Typically most products are in-stock, with items shipped within 1-2 business days.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is within the lower 48 states. Shipping Costs are $35 for watercraft. Accessories ship free when purchased with watercraft. Accessories purchased separately are $15. Limited time offer, free shipping on all orders over $200 in the lower 48 states.
We do not currently ship to: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO Address or Internationally.