Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 05. *ETA to the USA Only
The Gold Foil was designed on SDM masts for better control and more speed. Falling tension is limited because the Gold Foil has been designed to keep a lot of shape at the top of the sail to improve control, take-off, and slip in light wind!
CONCEPT: SLALOM/RACE FOILCourse and slalom racing, meet your match! The new XO Sails Gold Foil
has been developed to bring the best performance in Slalom Foil Racing.
Big and powerful, it brings resources to all paces - particularly up close
or downwind. With a slender profile, it offers minimum drag and excellent
flight stability for optimum performance during your next big race. A short
boom offers less drag, while the large trough makes the sail very powerful
upwind and downwind in all conditions.
- Great acceleration and top speed
- Low luft curve allows for fairly low tension on the downhaul
- Lower luft curve allows a wide compatibility to all kinds of masts
- Carbon or fiberglass tubes increase control
- Kevlar mast panel to lock in shape
- Kevlar batten pocket to increase shape control
- Strap tensioner on the outhaul
- PVC head protector
- PVC batten end protector
- PVC anti-rubbing strip on lower batten pocket
- Velcro on mast protector for easy access
- Triple stainless steel downhaul
- 4 x Tekcams
- Monofilm sail
- Kevlar reinforced mast panel