Return and Refund Policy
We strictly follow the return policy of our suppliers and manufacturers.
A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund, along with any fees accumulated required by our suppliers. If free shipping was given, that amount will also be deducted from the refund. The customer will need to pay the return shipping.
We will not accept any refunds or returns on a product that has been used. The product must be returned in "new" condition to be eligible for a refund. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
If the product arrives damaged, please take pictures of the packaging and the item. Please contact us immediately.
For questions or to begin a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office – 833.582.6287 ext. 1.
Orders may be canceled if the product has not been shipped. If the product has been shipped the customer will pay a 10% cancellation fee and any fees required by the suppliers for rerouting the item and restocking.
Important Information About Refund Eligibility:
- Light As Air Boats reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- Return shipping should be insured and is not refundable. If buyer does not insure the item, they incur the risk of a lost shipment. Any original shipping fees associated with the item will not be refunded.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used
- Some manufacturers do not accept returns.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- If it is returned without an authorization number from Light As Air Boats
WHAT TO DO WHEN AN ITEM IS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
Light As Air Boats must be notified by you within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of all damaged products and shortages. We follow the damage policy of our suppliers.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) for damage and missing parts immediately when they arrive and before the carrier leaves. If you notice any damage, make note of it when signing for delivery. If you sign the delivery form, you are releasing the shipping carrier of liability and stating that you received your package in good condition and with all parts included. If damages are reported after the shipping carrier leaves, it can make it very difficult to recoup any losses from damages. If you notice damage upon opening the item (concealed damage), please reach out to us. Carriers only allow two (2) business days after delivery to file a freight claim, so please contact us immediately. Save the shipping container and take photos of the damaged container and the product.
In the rare case that there is extensive damage to the package reject the delivery and contact us immediately. Charges apply if the item is shipped back to us due to a failed delivery. If your item arrives damaged or defective, do not use it. Failure to promptly follow these instructions could result in our inability to help you resolve this issue without loss to you. Please be prepared to show proof of purchase and photos of the defective product.